Luke ESB Mylar Tape

AlderaanInsurer

Hello! I'm a life-long Star Wars fan, but fairly new to learning the prop details of the hilts. I purchased one of Romans ESB hilts and I'd like to add the 1/2" smooth mylar tape to make it closer to ESB screen accurate. Can someone direct me to something close to screen accurate that is currently available to buy? I've searched the forums and most seem focused on the textured tape with some outdated links. Any help would be appreciated!

You can go to the hard ware store and buy aluminum tape. Then just cut it into half inch strips. I know I have some 1/2" smooth mylar tape lying around somewhere though. If I find it I'll hit you up!

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

PM me with address and I can drop some in the mail later next week (out of town right now) I bought a roll of it for my ESB build so have a roll minus about 7" left....tend to collect lots of extra stuff when building sabers because things not sold in our desired quantities.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back