M9 Flash Hider

RoyDeckard

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My newest find! A New Old stock M9 Flash Hider!

8ca439636f982cb7900ca35f737aec5e.jpg

7bbfcfe3a27f549e7c66cae0d6c50680.jpg

56363db9f2eef41f4547f4ec9b625167.jpg

I don't have any immediate plans to build a Greedo Killer, but I know I want an MGC version down the line, so finding this now was really nice! Also it came with all the original packaging, so that's neat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have been trying to replicate these for the longest time

The rolled and formed steel parts are hard to replicate with machined parts and making the tooling to do the original way would cost a fortune.

I have been trying to replicate these for the longest time

The rolled and formed steel parts are hard to replicate with machined parts and making the tooling to do the original way would cost a fortune.

I have heard they are really hard to accurately replicate so I'm happy to have an original!

Nice score. I happened across 5 for sale a few months back but only picked up one of them for myself and put it on my GK to replace the 3D plastic replica it came with. Needs a little gaffer tape under it to fill the gap around Denix barrel but looks way better.

Nice score. I happened across 5 for sale a few months back but only picked up one of them for myself and put it on my GK to replace the 3D plastic replica it came with. Needs a little gaffer tape under it to fill the gap around Denix barrel but looks way better.

This one was on eBay for probably a bit more than I should have paid, but I kind of have a policy where even if I don't plan on building the prop immediately, get the part because you don't know when it will pop up again.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back