Hawkins Police accurate badges

Mr Webber

Master Member
Very much wanted to get a screen accurate set of Hawkins Police badges last year and started digging around. Checked out a lot of places and even got close to working with hollywoodpropbadges on a scratch build, eventually found a place that replicates a 98% accurate badge. Have not had the spare funds for a while to budget in a set but thought to share it with those on the look out. The only thing I can find not accurate is the small oblong shape at the base but its so close.

Here`s the link, go to eagle top badges, select style S155 and customise.

http://www.agentgearusa.com/custom-badges/

The Chiefs badge

Until some better pictures show up or until season two airs, cant be 100% sure on the final design of this badge. I`m pretty sure that it is a gloss gold with the panels rubbed down to the silver base or it may just be a lighting thing. They do offer a version with silver panels but they are silver in too much area. If I can confirm the panels were rubbed, the all gold version should work fine.

stb1.jpgstb2.jpgstb3.jpg

Note : The optional State seal that is offered with the badge is not screen accurate, here is a link to the correct State seal

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Indiana-Center-Seal-/282109494218?hash=item41af0943ca:g:sDEAAOSwZVlXkRds

Officers badge

Apart from the little thing on the base, these are extremely accurate. Last picture has the inaccurate seal included.

stb6.jpg.stb1.jpgadae.jpgbxht.jpg

A few years back I had a couple of badges made from a badge company. The main problem I ran into was that they would not make the badges with the word 'Police' or 'LAPD' unless I was a legitimate law enforcement officer and could furnish paper work to prove it. I wound up have to alter the design, but was at least able to get them made with Detective engraved into the banners.

I was having trouble finding a company that had the correct font and was planning to just use blank badges and then having adhesive letters cut, was only going to cost around $10 so that's an option for those in the States. The above company seem to allow the full engraving though.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back