Our Replica Prop Collection

Boba Debt

Master Member
It's been a while since I posted pics of our collection so I thought I would create a thread for ti

I'll post small sections that are from a specific movie / show and try to remember the origin of the items but that might not always be possible

Letes begin with

Dr Who

These are displayed in my Wife's corner of the den.

The Sonics are a combination of the Wand Company and the 4th Doctor's was made by an RPF members. I made the custom display stand

The Siege Mode Tardis is made by Rubbertoe, Kitt thought it was the cutes thing when they introduced it on the show.

MIB & The Hunger Games
More info in Post #8

Last edited:
Nice collection. What are the stands for the Sonic Screwdrivers and that cube made from? Almost looks like a stone or concrete.

Thanks for the nice comments

Nice collection. What are the stands for the Sonic Screwdrivers and that cube made from? Almost looks like a stone or concrete.

The Sonics Stand is MDF combined with parts of the original stands and painted with Krylon Granite Paint and the Cube Stand is a cheap 99 cent stand from ebay painted with the same paint.

Thanks for the nice comments

The Sonics Stand is MDF combined with parts of the original stands and painted with Krylon Granite Paint and the Cube Stand is a cheap 99 cent stand from ebay painted with the same paint.

They look fantastic.

MIB & The Hunger Games

The Neuralyzer is from Factory X and the Galaxy is from a 3D print run from a time when it was hard to do something like that.. It is made from sterling silver and I have a custom galaxy marble made for it. The Cricket is cheap but I'll upgrade it some day.

I found all of the Hunger Games replicas on ebay for very reasonable prices. I gave the replica of Peeta's Pendant to my wife as a present but I had to modify it to make it open right, then I added pictures of her Mother & Father and myself

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back