Negans bat.

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So was at a yard sale and found an old bat for 2 bucks! Has a great old patina to it and tell color looks like a good match. The length is 33 inches. Now not sure if I'm going to use real barbed wire or fake some up. Any good fake wire tutorials out there? Was thinking of using picture hanging wire twisted together. Not sure what to make the Barb's from. IMG_20170408_171519.jpg

I am planning the same method for fake barbwire, picture hanging wire. You can just get extra and make the barbs out of the same wire, cut even lengths and then wrap them together around the main wires. If you want you can cut the ends of them at an angle for sharpness, if not just leave as is- no matter what it will still be a little dangerous anyway but at least it will not poke as much if just cut evenly.

Hi I finally got out in the garage it was able to do a couple of things today one of those being make fake barbed wire and wrapping it around the bat I used picture hanging wire Twisted it together then took smaller single strand insulated wire and used that to make the babs. Not finished yet just a preliminary how does it look kind of thing let me know what you think.IMG_20170506_104922.jpgIMG_20170506_104915.jpg

Ok calling it done! Painted the Barb's with testors silver paint. I love it I think k it looks great! Here's a picIMG_20170506_171003.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back