Question about ordering my Spider-Man suit from ZentaiZone?

JSantos92

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to this site and hope I can get the help and answers I need soon. Not sure if I posted in the right thread either, so bear with me.

I ended up ordering the PS4 Insomniac Games Spider-Man suit from ZentaiZone.com and I was wondering a lot about this question I need answered.

Initially, the suit costs about $65 USD (I live in California, so I don't know about other regions and how much they cost) and that's before adding the type of fabric used and extra custom options. I ended up paying $128 and the $12 shipping cost. I just ordered the print today as well from GunHead Designs and paid the amount it was selling for.

The question is that from me looking at the order and given the options I was given to choose, it didn't show about the design print option?

Do I need to give the print design to customer support if I forgot to give it when I ordered?

Or does buying the suit as is without the design already come with the design already on the suit as what I paid for?

Any help is appreciated and I hope I didn't do a mistake on ordering. Reason is because this is a first time cosplay that I am doing for and expo later this year.and I want to make sure I did the right thing. :) :thumbsup

Contact them. You should have selected the custom design printing and sewing service and then give zentaizone a link to the digital file.

I uploaded mine to Dropbox

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back