Who wants to Build Some Custom DL-44 Blasters

Boba Debt

Master Member
I had a Denix that got ate up by the milling machine and lots of spare parts laying around so I decided to build a Custom DL-44

As you can see this isn’t the normal 44, it’s more of a high powered, easier to conceal version.

Since this is for close up annihilation I decided to remove the rear sight and to make it more sleek I trimmed down the hammer and bolt pull.

For greeblies, it has 4 Power Cells, 2 on each side and quick connect lugs for scopes, additional power cells, or what every you need to get the job done

The OCD in me made me use the same allan bolt to attach the greeblies and grips

Doing this made me think it would be fun to Host another Blaster building contest but If I do it will be limited to mauser based DL-44s

I might do it here or if it works out on another members Facebook Page.

Does anyone like this idea :devil

I LOVE this idea, even if I can not say, if I´d be able to join due to a lack of time.

Looking forward to this.

NICE custom btw :cool

Well time and parts really won't be an issue

I just posted a sign up thread at

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=275515&p=4222939#post4222939

I think 3 months is plenty of time to build a custom and I am providing the flash hider.

I can also provide the mausers and I have lots of spare parts left over.

I know some people might think it's crazy to spend a lot of money on a custom but as I said in the other thread I want everyone that enters the contest to build a custom DL-44 that they can be proud of.

Something built with the same quality of materials and parts that their replica DL-44s are made from.

We are up to 7 entries

I decided to paint and weather a Delrin Flash Hider for my own custom so there is one more aluminum Flash Hider and 2 Delrin Slots left

Here's a quick shot of my weathered Delrin Flash Hider

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back