Doppleganger Dove

RCnut

Been working on this for a while now, Fin, wings, engine nozzles, air breaks and Gemini parts done, Now only a few bits left as well as the landing skids and cockpit. After that, Paint. A couple of early build pics included.

20170329_155608.jpg

20170317_105053.jpg

20170331_094207.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Test fitting the furniture and crew today, those old faithful 1/24 Gemini Pilots fit the bill and the cockpit. Two are included with the Dove so you can do one or the other version :)

20170403_083857.jpg

You'll be kitting this? Was gonna clean up and print my 3D model at this scale...now, I may not need to.

I love models of Anderson series models, and really like the results so far. Looking forward to the rest of this thread.

RKS.

Another home run mate! Loved the movie and the fact that some of the stuff from UFO was re-used in that movie (+ the same model makers that gave us such wonderful shows over the years)!

The Dove with all its parts on display (Apart from doubles) Decals coming soon. :)

20170405_181236.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back