latex spider man webs?

ronchan32004

I have puffy painted my spider man suits all the time, but someone here appears to say that latex is better than puffy paint.how to use latex and what is the difference ?

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

Most of the makers use urethane.

The urethane has to be attached to the costume. I did a full Raimi suit and it took awhile.

Ultimately, I think the urethane looks better than puff paint and mimics the technique used on the movie suits. However, it does require some upkeep as the webs can come unglued or snap. I have found the repairs aren't too bad as the webs are stretchy and fairly easy to reattach.

Hope that helps.

Sean

Most of the makers use urethane.

The urethane has to be attached to the costume. I did a full Raimi suit and it took awhile.

Ultimately, I think the urethane looks better than puff paint and mimics the technique used on the movie suits. However, it does require some upkeep as the webs can come unglued or snap. I have found the repairs aren't too bad as the webs are stretchy and fairly easy to reattach.

Hope that helps.

Sean
how can I make urethane webs?

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back