large Doctor Who Action figure Collection

Bengrim09

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a very large 5" Doctor Who collection unopened and not displayed probably over 200 figures and other pieces( due to lack of display space ) including 12" RC Daleks also some of the figures i started to get signed at conventions by the relevant actors who played the characters. iv'e recently had a quick look through a couple of boxes and just realized i think iv'e now lost interest.
The collecting slowed down when they changed the figure size from 5" to 3.75" i never collected the smaller figures as they just never floated my boat.
My wife says sell them as i don't do anything with them and we could utilize the space ( yeah right for her junk and it probably would be junk ) or do i just keep it stored and look at it from time to time. i tried to sell it a couple of years ago on *bay but to many time wasters and then i started to add to it again but now i think the candle has gone out on this collection
here are some pics from my collection
IMG_0135.JPGIMG_0136.JPGIMG_0137.JPGIMG_0138.JPGIMG_0139.JPGIMG_0140.JPGIMG_0141.JPGIMG_0142.JPGIMG_0143.JPGIMG_0144.JPGIMG_0145.JPGIMG_0146.JPGIMG_0147.JPGIMG_0148.JPGIMG_0149.JPGIMG_0150.JPG
IMG_0159.JPG
just a few of what i have and other signed figures not pictured and more figures not pictured that i added to the collection
i'm torn between sell and put the money to my prop build projects or keep and store but it is a nice collection

It seems a shame to have invested so much effort and money in your excellent collection and not display at least some of them somewhere. Couldn't you build a shelf around the perimeter of the ceiling in one of your rooms to set some of them on? They'd be out of the general way, stored securely and displayed at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems a shame to have invested so much effort and money in your excellent collection and not display at least some of them somewhere. Couldn't you build a shelf around the perimeter of the ceiling in one of your rooms to set some of them on? They'd be out of the general way, stored securely and displayed at the same time.
the space I have is taken up with my bluray and DVD collection
image.jpg
image.jpg
And i still need to put up some signed photos, its bad enough keeping on top of the dust with this little amount !!! That reminds me they need a quick wipe

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back