John Wayne was in Star Wars?

I suppose, technically true, but what a stretch. And honestly, why are we just NOW hearing of this.
At this point, I simply don't care.

it may be interesting to find some audio editing software and play with the clip just to see what it is (archival audio)....pilgrim ! :)

Cool fact but now that this is so lately discovered it doesn't facinate me as much as if we had known this when the film released or even after ROTJ. This news simply came to late to facinate my slow brain

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Cool fact but now that this is so lately discovered it doesn't facinate me as much as if we had known this when the film released or even after ROTJ. This news simply came to late to fascinate my slow brain

On the contrary, I'm glad we didn't know about it back then. I'm not even stoked to find out about it now. The last thing I want to think about when watching Garindan spy on our heroes in Star Wars, is John Wayne. And I love The Duke!

The Wook

On the contrary, I'm glad we didn't know about it back then. I'm not even stoked to find out about it now. The last thing I want to think about when watching Garindan spy on our heroes in Star Wars, is John Wayne. And I love The Duke!

The Wook
You make a valid point.. I love the Duke, but you just don't see him as "starwars"

I suppose, technically true, but what a stretch. And honestly, why are we just NOW hearing of this.
At this point, I simply don't care.

This reminds me of an article posted some time back about how they made an effect in T2 for 75 cents. The article skirted around the subject for three paragraphs and the final sentence was of the actual effect: it was a sound effect. And it was when the T-1000 moves through the barred door at the hospital and that sucking sound was made from an up-turned can of dog food...bought for 75 cents. Neat factoid, I suppose but, yeah, total click bait.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back