help with Ironman shoes

Chromewrecker

For those of you that have printed a ironman suit seeking a little bit of I have gotten to the point of finishing the shoes and the suit is all glued together but just wondering what you guys are putting in the shoes to use up all the extra room in the shoes. I thought about gluing some shoes with in but the opening to the shoes is already pretty tight. Also thought about making the shoes two pieces but thought I would see what options are out there thanks for the help. Also if any pics are out there that would be appreciated.

For those of you that have printed a ironman suit seeking a little bit of I have gotten to the point of finishing the shoes and the suit is all glued together but just wondering what you guys are putting in the shoes to use up all the extra room in the shoes. I thought about gluing some shoes with in but the opening to the shoes is already pretty tight. Also thought about making the shoes two pieces but thought I would see what options are out there thanks for the help. Also if any pics are out there that would be appreciated.
sorry man,I am still making the helmet.
but I am planning to cut the shoes
into 2 ,and connect them with Velcro
strips .

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

I have always built my shoes over the top of a set of donor shoes and then permanently attached them to the leather/vinyl. If you wear the shoes for a while you will see the natural flex point and it will help you choose where to make your joint. This works quite well and I have used it on both my suits. I use slip-on shoes to make it easier to get in and out of the suit.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back