JL Superhero Leather High Tops by UD Replicas

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
Riding in style just got a little more stylish. ;)
Welcome yet again to a world where leather rules!

Something new on the way from UD Replicas.
:)

3 shoes promo.jpg

Anyone going to Wondercon? If so, please stop by the booth and say hi!

David

Attachments

• 3 shoes promo.jpg
    3 shoes promo.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 142
The Flash is my favorite as well. More subtle than the other ones (the logo would fit right in with any other athletic wear, whereas the other two are too recognizable).

All 3 look great, however.

Thanks folks. :) They're all unique in their own way, while at the same time meant to look like their part of the same collection.... or 'team'. ;)
A lot of man hours has gone into the design and development of this new line of footwear....can't wait to show the rest of it!
Thanks again, and if attending Wondercon be sure to stop by our UD Replicas booth and say Hi! Booth number 223.
Cheers!

David

I'm echoing the crowd with my love for the Flash pair... Do you know if you guys will be at NYCC later in the year?

We're working on finalizing the product/s as we speak, and price points are expected to be between $149-$179. Once we're ready I'll update this thread accordingly.
In the meantime, here's a few pics from Wondercon....and I'm thrilled to say that the feedback we got there and overall general reactions to these leather high tops has been stellar. :)
IMG_7025.JPG
IMG_7026.JPG
IMG_7133.JPG
IMG_7141.JPG
IMG_7146.JPG

And a cool short video of all three. :)
[video]https://www.facebook.com/UDReplicas/videos/10158439821500076/[/video]

David

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back