Imperial Assault AT-ST

blakeh1

Sr Member
This is from the FFG Imperial Assault game

It's not mine, I painted it up for a friend as payment for some other minis he gave me

The figures are around 1/53, or close enough to 1/48, but obviously the AT-ST and other vehicles are a bit undersized.

They are pretty close actually to 1/72

There is a lot that would need work to make it into a better looking model more accurate to the studio model, but it is not too bad for what it is

The only tweak I did was to add the railing around the top

I purposely left the base as is since he was going to take care of basing it

E7Rahtb.jpg

wbCyiGC.jpg

23vHPwp.jpg

NUSdPFV.jpg

ljMNXZl.jpg

QVNjkru.jpg

uDOqdXI.jpg

And here it is with a Fine Molds 1/72 Stormtrooper

SHZGxcQ.jpg

Cfg2Y9v.jpg

Thanks!

I have seen the extra weapons one. I believe it is an expansion pack thing

The legs are very fat looking. They probably did that to prevent sagging/breaking since they are intended as gaming pieces

I haven't played the game yet. Supposedly it is a "dungeon crawl" type of board game

The fat legs make perfect sense for gaming, to bad it's in rest mode instead of walking.

My niece is running a Force and Destiny campaign (Jedi version of IA) with some of her friends.
I thought I'd help her out with looking for miniatures.

Great paint job. I always waffle back and forth on how I think Imperial equipment should look. That weathering is awesome and very realistic, but I also feel like the Imperials would be type to make sure every machine got a fresh coat of paint before being deployed to a planet. Rule #1: Always look good.

Yeah its always a toss up

For ties and other imperial ships I don't do much weathering. but for the ground vehicles like the AT-ATs and AT-STs I figure they need weathering since they are mainly out in the elements doing duty.

Even in the films the AT-ST and AT-ATs had alot more weathering compared to the ties

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back