Cryocan on Ebay?

PhantomForge

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I've been saving up for a Jurassic Park Cryocan, and I was planning on eventually buying one of Rylo's— but I don't think he sells them anymore. I've been looking for alternatives, and the only one I've been able to find that looks good is on ebay by ayeager1982, and I just wanted your guys' thoughts on it.

Like if anyone purchased one from there before, but mainly if this is a reputable seller/ or if this is someone who reverse engineered Rylo's work, etc.

**edited by TJack** (Sorry, didn't think of the ebay link rule!)

Last edited:
Most racks out there HAVE been reverse enigneered from Ry's.

Have you asked Rylo if he has any left?

Most racks out there HAVE been reverse enigneered from Ry's.

Have you asked Rylo if he has any left?
If that's the case, I'll avoid it. I'd hate to support something like that.

I haven't asked for a couple reasons: one being that I don't have enough spending money at the moment— I'm still saving up— which I would like to be ready to pay in the off-chance he does have one left. The other reason being that in his last junkyard cryocan post, I think I remember him saying that was his last one.

And here's some of the images with the listing, so you can see what I'm talking about.
s-l1600.jpgs-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpgs-l1600 (2).jpg

I bought one off ebay because I was way late to the game and rylo sold every last one of his cans so I had no choice. its pretty nice looking the only thing I had an issue with was the tip, I dont think its screen accurate. I made a video review of it if it will help you any. Ill pm you the link from youtube.

im alil lost, you cant post the "link" to the sale of this product, but you can post the pictures FROM the sale of this product with the sellers emblem on it?? im confused... :facepalm

I bought one off ebay because I was way late to the game and rylo sold every last one of his cans so I had no choice. its pretty nice looking the only thing I had an issue with was the tip, I dont think its screen accurate. I made a video review of it if it will help you any. Ill pm you the link from youtube.
Yeah, I've seen your video and It looks okay— and I get your situation— I just want to make sure I'm not supporting someone who has reverse engineered Rylo's work. It's like the machine version of recasting.

im alil lost, you cant post the "link" to the sale of this product, but you can post the pictures FROM the sale of this product with the sellers emblem on it?? im confused... :facepalm
Yeah, I don't know man. I was just told to put up photos from the sale instead of a link.
And I see no harm with the logo— it's exclusive to ebay, and if you google it you won't get anything because it's not the name of the seller.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back