Berserker WOLVERINE Cosplay Build

BATSNIKT

Okay bubs and babes, here's my latest labor of love! Trying to get all the details finalized on this suit in time for Free Comic Book Day, so here's where I'm at. I'm aiming for the Frank Miller berserker Wolverine from the comics. I got a Flex Design body suit, with a zentai spandex suit over it. I'm working on making a more realistic belt and brown boots. Also, I'm working with my ReevzFX mask to get a closer matching yellow since the zentai suit has a more neon look to the final colors. The overall costume is quite a different look and feel from my regular movie looks... I'm even considering dropping the mask for the time being--we'll see! What do you guys think? Is it fine where I'm at or have I gone to far? I tend to be a perfectionist and overwork things sometimes...

Cool work. But zentai suit, isn't it little bit too shiny?

I suprisingly found one that's not as shiney, it has a bit of a matte finish to it. And it really looks shiney only in direct highlights like from the sun in the first photo.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome! Is that your real hair? Also some fangs might be a nice touch. Great job!

Haha, yes--that's my actual hair! And nice idea, maybe I can find some spare Halloween vampire teeth!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back