EFX Debacle: Pre-Ordered or Paid in Full for Scout Trooper? Post to this Thread...

imaginager

Sr Member
If you pre-ordered or paid-in-full for the EFX Collectibles Scout Trooper Helmet, please post to this thread.

1. Date Ordered
2. Product (Scout Trooper Helmet Limited or Legend)
3. Paid Deposit or Paid in Full
4. Have or Have Not received Vader PCR
5. Country (Optional)

If nothing else, I want this thread to remain visible to anyone who ever considers ordering ANY product from EFX Collectibles.

I will start:
1. July 8, 2014
2. Scout Trooper Legend Edition
3. Paid in Full / $899.00
4. Received Vader PCR
5. United States

Last edited:
Re: EFX Debacle: Pre-Ordered or Paid in Full for Scout Trooper? Post to this Thread..

1. Early July 2014
3. Deposit / $300
4. Received Vader PCR
5. USA

I can't log into my account on EFX's site. It says there's no account associated with my email address, which is of course false. That's concerning...

Eh, whatever. It's not like I needed the account anyway. I don't expect the Scout Trooper to ever come out and I don't intend on buying another EFX product.

Last edited:
Re: EFX Debacle: Pre-Ordered or Paid in Full for Scout Trooper? Post to this Thread..

1. July 8, 2014
2. Scout Trooper Limited
3. Paid in Full $699
4. Received PCR Vader
5. USA (to keep it simple just put "USA" or "International")

What's #5? I'm curious if any international PCR Vaders went out. Figuring not everyone may have location in their profile.

1. 8 July 14
2. Scout Trooper Legend
3. Paid in full
4. Received PCR Vader
5. USA

1. 7 July 14
3. Paid in Full / $899.00
4. Received Vader PCR

I can't log into my account on EFX's site either.

Ordered in July 2014 - paid in full for the limited - received vader PCR - cannot log in to EFX at all

1. July 2014, the day it was announced
3. deposit paid
4. received Vader PCR
5. Germany

1. Date Ordered: the very same day and hour the preorder started!
2. Product (Scout Trooper Helmet Limited or Legend): Scout Trooper Legend Ed.Order No.: 108603
3. Paid Deposit or Paid in Full: Deposit 300 USD
4. Have or Have Not received Vader PCR: Have not yet! No trace at all don't think I'll see it before the legend (E-mail promising the PCR received on February 16, 2016 but was stating also that: point 9. Customers who paid a deposit with their pre-order, will receive their Vader helmet after your Biker Scout helmet is paid in full.)
5. Country (Optional): Italy

Not to mention that

IRON MARK VII HELMET - SPECIAL EDITION ($250 DEPOSIT)
Order Number 110355
Order Date 10/6/2015 12:27:09 PM

Never heard a word back on this task either just FYI! A few days later the site went dead.

Don't know what to think....

Regards,
Alberto

Last edited by a moderator:

Ordered in July 2014 - paid in full for the limited - received vader PCR - cannot log in to EFX at all
I think this might be due to their change in website. Not sure why, but in an email a while back they said that old accounts wouldn't transfer over, and that we'd have to make new ones. Apparently they do still have the old info, so unclear if you actually need to make another account.

As for when we might see these, last rumor I heard was that they had another QC issue, but since EFX has said nothing I'm assuming the helmets will be shipping out to customers within the next couple months. I hope so.

I do too. It's been so long - the rumour mill is starting to suggest that EFX is going to disappear - but that, I am sure, is just a rumour. I will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back