Flocking a latex wolfman mask

Egon Spengler

Master Member
I was wondering, how hard would it be to flock areas of a latex mask to make a wolf man costume or other type, where the fur is very short around the face?

I was wondering, how hard would it be to flock areas of a latex mask to make a wolf man costume or other type, where the fur is very short around the face?

Watch some of the recent faceoff episodes. One team flocked the latex face piece and it looked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch some of the recent faceoff episodes. One team flocked the latex face piece and it looked great.

This!! It was Emily Serpico & Tyler Green and it looked awesome!

She took a shaving razor to a certain type of fabric (felt?) and then glued it to the prosthetic!

That's exactly it - it did look great. I don't recall how they glued it on but it would achieve the affect you might be looking for. The other option you could consider would be to punch hair into the mask and then shave it really close. This would allow you to blend long hair into short.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back