Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Apart from the name which I don't recognize (I delt with a Rebecca), it all seems legit.

So for $200usd you get shoes but no working lights and no box?
Does that include postage?
A good deal if it does.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

He seems to be active on his IG as Sneakergost. Mainly posts about Yeezy Boosts though.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Ok, so now the weather is getting nicer here in the uk, I'm considering wearing my v3s to work one Friday: want to make sure they are protected first so what's best to protect the uppers?

And also the soles? Remember reading about some 3M film I could apply to the sole as would be cheaper than these sole protectors I've seen sold at high prices?

Thanks [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give him a shout here @davidjones888 or try the email

David Jones

[url]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pOp9wTLbljo/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAANY/7oCulqt0xRg/s100-c-k-no/photo.jpg[/URL]

zhilongtrade@hotmail.com
China

Thanks again! I couldn't find him here at davidjones888. This user name doesn't seem to exist when you search it. But I did email him. I sent the Payment to Joyce earlier today. I haven't heard back.... hoping I'm not getting scammed.
Will keep you posted and if anyone knows how to reach David, please send it to me. Thanks!

Frasic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so now the weather is getting nicer here in the uk, I'm considering wearing my v3s to work one Friday: want to make sure they are protected first so what's best to protect the uppers?

I am liking the Re-Align spray. I found Never Wet here but did not like the results when I tested it on my V2s. Not sure if Re-Align is available in the UK as it is actually Australian product. It is fast drying and you are ready to go as soon as it dries.

Spraying it on

Water test

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks again! I couldn't find him here at davidjones888. This user name doesn't seem to exist when you search it. But I did email him. I sent the Payment to Joyce earlier today. I haven't heard back.... hoping I'm not getting scammed.
Will keep you posted and if anyone knows how to reach David, please send it to me. Thanks!

Frasic.

I can't seem to message IG from my PC, only the phone app, but HERE is his IG account and a post about the V3 MAGs.

And also the soles? Remember reading about some 3M film I could apply to the sole as would be cheaper than these sole protectors I've seen sold at high prices?

Thanks [emoji1303]

Yes, 3M vinyl. Search youtube for '3M vinyl shoes" and lots of stuff will come up about it.

frasic
I ordered them 2 days ago and got some pictures but these are from the Yellowing midsole batch.
Anyway I prefer to get them yellowed a bit and from David.
For this price, even without working lights and including shipping, that's a fair price.

Just hope they'll fit me right :-/

For the name etc, i got something different... and if this is not correct, That means David's IG has been hacked... but as I told you, they've sent me pictures after...
Name : Zhengui
Surname : Lin
Phone : 0086-13859884857
The rest is the same as you

@frasic
I ordered them 2 days ago and got some pictures but these are from the Yellowing midsole batch.
Anyway I prefer to get them yellowed a bit and from David.
For this price, even without working lights and including shipping, that's a fair price.

Just hope they'll fit me right :-/

For the name etc, i got something different... and if this is not correct, That means David's IG has been hacked... but as I told you, they've sent me pictures after...
Name : Zhengui
Surname : Lin
Phone : 0086-13859884857
The rest is the same as you

Thanks for the info. "Joyce" had said she's on holidays and back on Wednesday so let's see what she says then. I will keep you posted. And will share the QC pics if I get them. Yellow soles are ok as mine are for display so will use solebright and tint them.

First things first, let's see if this is actually legit :). One things for sure, no more western union, PayPal only and will limit any international specifically Asia orders.

Frasic.

I know this has been discussed numerous times, and I apologize for asking again. My lights finally died on my shoes. I have yet to charge them since I got them. What is the ideal charging time for these? Is it safe to charge both shoes at once? Does the first charge need to be longer than any charges that follow? Thanks

I know this has been discussed numerous times, and I apologize for asking again. My lights finally died on my shoes. I have yet to charge them since I got them. What is the ideal charging time for these? Is it safe to charge both shoes at once? Does the first charge need to be longer than any charges that follow? Thanks

I think I might add this in to post #1.

From my experience, charge times are anything up to 6 hours. You can probably charge them longer, but I doubt anything will come of that as the batteries have a protection circuit. The problem with this circuit is that if the voltage drops below a pre-set threshold, it prevents them from being charged!
Because these use Li-po batteries, you do not need to worry about memory, so feel free to charge them anytime you like. Yes you can charge both at the same time. Just don't keep pushing the button to turn them on when they go out.

I think I might add this in to post #1.

From my experience, charge times are anything up to 6 hours. You can probably charge them longer, but I doubt anything will come of that as the batteries have a protection circuit. The problem with this circuit is that if the voltage drops below a pre-set threshold, it prevents them from being charged!
Because these use Li-po batteries, you do not need to worry about memory, so feel free to charge them anytime you like. Yes you can charge both at the same time. Just don't keep pushing the button to turn them on when they go out.

Thanks Cavx! I'll probably just do 5-6 hours then. I don't leave the lights on for any extended period of time. Only time I turn them on is when I'm showing someone, and that's only like 5-10 seconds, every once in a great while. So hopefully after this good charge they'll last awhile. I'm a little nervous about plugging these chargers into the shoes too with everyone saying how awkward it is. Hopefully all goes well. Thanks again!

Thanks Cavx! I'll probably just do 5-6 hours then. I don't leave the lights on for any extended period of time. Only time I turn them on is when I'm showing someone, and that's only like 5-10 seconds, every once in a great while. So hopefully after this good charge they'll last awhile. I'm a little nervous about plugging these chargers into the shoes too with everyone saying how awkward it is. Hopefully all goes well. Thanks again!

Yeah I am not a fan of the 0.7mm centre pin either. The best way to do this is to bend the upper slightly and you will find the plug inserts quite easy. It also goes in at a slight angle. Just don't force it. I did a YouTube video on this but appear to have deleted it.

Thanks for the info. "Joyce" had said she's on holidays and back on Wednesday so let's see what she says then. I will keep you posted. And will share the QC pics if I get them. Yellow soles are ok as mine are for display so will use solebright and tint them.

First things first, let's see if this is actually legit :). One things for sure, no more western union, PayPal only and will limit any international specifically Asia orders.

Frasic.

I'm just not sure if this is legit. My instinct say it's fraud as David isn't on any email nor do I really know David :(. Luckily, there was an issue with my western union transfer and I had to go back and cancel this one and redo a new one which I declined. Let us know if you get yours. I hope so.

Ok lads I wore my MAGs for the first time on Saturday at my wedding... but unfortunately some absolute numpty spilt a bit of beer on my shoes and obviously I want to clean it off as it has left a bit of a watermark... any tips to remove watermarks from these or sneakers in general? I didn't have enough time on the day to use my Crep protect that I bought... very rushed day!
0119b6ea665ab89a649a3518f5b88ffa.jpg
4913c19b68074439773c2570cc41543d.jpg

Ok lads I wore my MAGs for the first time on Saturday at my wedding... but unfortunately some absolute numpty spilt a bit of beer on my shoes and obviously I want to clean it off as it has left a bit of a watermark... any tips to remove watermarks from these or sneakers in general? I didn't have enough time on the day to use my Crep protect that I bought... very rushed day!

1. Congratulations.
2. That is friggin AWESOME!
3. When you get some time, use a little dish soap in warm water and carefully clean the uppers. You will have to do the entire upper (damp, not wet) to ensure you don't get a water mark.

61bd87c9dbd0c64e7604b8c171df8f2c.jpg

As you can see it's not the uppers that are the problem, so will I have to use the warm soapy water on the WHOLE shoe? Or can I just use it on the stains?

Also I was wondering if it would be possible to take these on my honeymoon? Would I experience some serious problems wearing through customs at the airport? Was thinking security might think I have bombs in my shoes due to the wiring etc? And I don't want these being confiscated, and I've seen the way the baggage gets handled in the hold, any advice? Or should I just leave them at home?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back