Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

What's everybody using for water and stain protection? I read somewhere that crep protect can yellow the elastic laces on the MAGs? Any other alternative that I'd be able to get hold of in the UK that are tried and tested?

Not sure if this is available where you live, but I am liking this stuff called RE-ALIGN.

And the water test :)

Last edited by a moderator:
cool, where'd you get it and how much? I can use this on my V3's and also put it on my girlfriend's new suede shoes so she won't mind me spending more money :D

What's the deal with Crep Protect then? I read somewhere it might yellow the elastic "laces" and isn't too effective?

I think it is slightly hyped, thanks largely to the interwebs.

I initially bought NEVER WET based on what I had seen on line ($30 for that bottle). I tested it on my V2s and 1, it did not provide anywhere near the water proofing I show in my video with RE-ALIGN and 2, it left a waxy feel on the rubber parts that I did not like the feel of. Then I heard about CREP possibly being responsible for yellowing the elastic.

Quick question for you V3 owners. I've noticed more & more fakes popping up on eBay, but this has concerned me a touch. I've just seen 0824 as a new serial number on a fake pair when they were all originally 0321. If you own a pair, could you please post what serial number your pair has, it would be much appreciated.

View attachment 721476

I’d also be interested if any one with V3’s has a pair other than serial number 0321?! If they start giving the V3 different serial numbers, people who may not be able to spot a fake as easily as some of us here, may be tricked into buying a fake thinking it’s real, especially with the LED update.

I’d also be interested if any one with V3’s has a pair other than serial number 0321?! If they start giving the V3 different serial numbers, people who may not be able to spot a fake as easily as some of us here, may be tricked into buying a fake thinking it’s real, especially with the LED update.

You just know that will happen.

Finally received my QC pics, what do you guys think?

bwo46N.jpg

nLnEeb.jpg

lR6mLf.jpg

YZtt4r.jpg

8tJrFl.jpg

3EacBr.jpg

bT6aaf.jpg

7qxCkC.jpg

RGAhO6.jpg

RY2utc.jpg

NFqdh4.jpg

SU2u0W.jpg

cqnRy6.jpg

Nice clean shoes but they are not the dim LED ugrades.

Yes , I have found that the easiest way to upload photos is to use Tapatalk on my phone.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Nice clean shoes but they are not the dim LED ugrades.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Crap, I thought since you could see the lights individually up close, that they were the newer leds. I done told them I'd take them. Would probably have to wait a lot longer to change it now anyway.

Well I bit the bullet, and wrote back asking for a pair with led fix. Hopefully it's not too late, after accepting them initially. They never did respond to my first response so hopefully it works out!

Well I bit the bullet, and wrote back asking for a pair with led fix. Hopefully it's not too late, after accepting them initially. They never did respond to my first response so hopefully it works out!

The left shoe also has some glue stains next to the swoosh.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back