For Honor: Conqueror

SpartanBricks

Hello everyone!
I am making a Conqueror cosplay to wear to a convention in May, so I thought I'd share my process.
So far I only have the helmet and flail. Both of which I'm still working on. The chain mail is for the back of the helmet, if you're not familiar with the design.
IMG_4051.JPGIMG_4053.JPGIMG_4043.JPG
I'll be posting more pictures of progress when I have it, but until then, if you have questions feel free to ask me.
Thanks for looking!

Looking great so far!
I was really looking forward to somebody finally starting some For Honor armor (although I sadly don't have the time to play it atm :<)
Did you make the chain of the flail yourself, or did you use a pre-made plastic chain? If the former is the case, I'd really be interested in how you achieved that

Thank you!
Yeah, me too. I was surprised that no one else has started a For Honor thread. So I decided to be the first. ;)
No, I didn't. I bought the chain off Amazon. The chain was actually a bird toy that came in several different lengths. I put two of them together to get the length that I wanted. Then I gave them a light sanding and painted them black, and then silver.

So far it looks good! I want to see more.

Thanks, man!! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, but I have some new pictures! :)

My days of procrastination are over I have finally finished my Conqueror helmet!
After about 5 months of putting this project off, I finally brushed the dust off and completed it. I am very happy to show you guys!
36298256896_50b014d50b_o.jpg36342844365_bec6fc1cd3_o.jpg36342853395_b824d8180f_o.jpg

I think I might add some additional weathering, but for the most part, it's done.

I just want to say thanks again to all the people who showed interest in my project! I'm very sorry I've neglected this thread for so long. I have just finished school for the year, so I am going to be working on this costume a lot more, and hopefully, be uploading a lot more pictures!

Why thank you!

Currently, I'm working on another head for the flail. I should get that done by the end of the week and have pictures up.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back