Made a full Arkham Knight Batsuit (First post too!)

gavinfaris

I've finally gone from being a browser of this awesome website to my first post! Here are some pics of my finished Arkham Knight Batman suit. It's my first full build too and took 7 months (wince). I have 3 kids and a crazy busy life which is why it took this long. Sometimes, I literally had just 5 minutes to do anything.
The cowl took the longest, and I know I'll need to upgrade soon.
Materials used were mainly EVA foam and lots and lots of velcro/straps. Let me know what you guys think! (sorry for bad pic quality)

(unedited pics - btw how do I increase the size of the images? They're from my imgur account. Original page pics http://imgur.com/gallery/5WUy6)

fF3i9Qi.jpggR8Tcg7.jpgR5fyNy2.jpgYJQwiKg.jpg

I've finally gone from being a browser of this awesome website to my first post! Here are some pics of my finished Arkham Knight Batman suit. It's my first full build too and took 7 months (wince). I have 3 kids and a crazy busy life which is why it took this long. Sometimes, I literally had just 5 minutes to do anything.
The cowl took the longest, and I know I'll need to upgrade soon.
Materials used were mainly EVA foam and lots and lots of velcro/straps. Let me know what you guys think! (sorry for bad pic quality)

(unedited pics - btw how do I increase the size of the images? They're from my imgur account. Original page pics http://imgur.com/gallery/5WUy6)

View attachment 716143View attachment 716144View attachment 716145View attachment 716146
great

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

Looks awesome! Congrats on your first build and welcome to the posting life. ;)

Your detail and paint work look spot on and the proportions are all very nice. Did you use/scale a PDO file or did you freehand your templates?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back