PROJECT: Yi costume from LoL (In progress)

MightyKasa

So yeah hi everyone!

I some time ago started to design a costume for League of Legends character Master Yi with the skin called PROJECT: Yi.

I started to sketch the armor and design how it would look like as a 2D model, but then I got some other things in the way and it has been on pause since then.
So now I decided to give the project (hehe, project...) to someone with the needed skills and motivation to finish it.
The sketches are not human size so you have to scale them somehow after printing them to fit you ofc.
Since they are 2D you can cut them, redraw to bigger paper, place on foam and you should be good to go.
The reference pictures and my sketches can be found from link below.

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxlfrFrneeQncHpYRHJCZFVrR0E?usp=sharing

The work isn't the most professional since I am not a real designer, just had some fun in photoshop during my freetime.
If you have any questions then email me --> kasamultitool(at)gmail.com and I try my best to answer & help.

Enjoy!

Kasa

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back