New EFX star wars exclusive for Celebration Orlando

Not sure, I wonder if buyers will actually get their stuff though, as people have been waiting on helmets for months - no, years, with no response. :,(

I really hope it's nothing special. I don't want to see unwitting people get too excited for this company. If it's an ESB Fett, I'm going to have to, I dunno, punch a wall or something.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

A while back they mentioned some lightsaber two packs. It sounded like a pair from each of the OT films. It wasn't clear if they were full size, the material, or if they were static.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Yea like others here I hope people don't fall for this company again... Or maybe they come through this time.
It has been a while since we heard from them so maybe there was some overhaul? I also noticed they opened preorders for the star lord helmet. Definitely not a buyer on it but maybe it can tell us something about them.

They say some of the new product will be available at SW Celebration, so they have probably already been produced.

Meanwhile, people waiting on scout helmets be like

IMG_5252.JPG

I hope this is the new trend for efx and Anovos.
I think it will depend on the product. Anovos has had some recent products where they produced a batch before taking orders. Others they produce the product after taking orders. I assume this is based on their confidence in there being high enough demand to sell all of the items being produced before taking orders. They schedule additional batches if they feel there is enough demand.

Items like full costumes may be harder to estimate the demand for and there is more coordination and time needed to produce them.

I dont think they'd do a big item like a fett helmet as an exclusive, they could sell way more than 500 of those. I'm hoping it's something really different, they had the death star tiles as a previous convention exclusive but i dont think they had a LE number.

on the efx site it says it will be from ANH so hopefully its something new and not another trooper bucket. oooo maybe something obi wan? :)

I was really hoping to see the Boba Fett helmet announced for Pre-Order. :lol

OH! But the ROTJ Boba Fett helmet is in ANH now.....

"We will have a very limited number available for pre-order to be picked up in Orlando, or sent to you AFTER Celebration, if you cannot attend. This will be a limited edition of only 500 pieces!"

Oh Boy!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back