Sidon ithano build

GEEK1138

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Greetings Earthlings. Thought I would take a mini break from my ME-8D9 build and have a go at another intriguing character from Kanata castle...Sidon Ithano

There are a few nice builds on here already and I know someone is offering them for sale but none of the ones I've seen look so screen accurate. Ostensibly he should be reasonably easy to model but experience has taught me that even these relatively minor characters have loads of subtleties and difficult to achieve features

Anyway, here we go again..

IMAG1668.jpg. IMAG1667.jpg

Just modelled the basic head shape in Blender ready for the slathering of the Bondo

Little bit more work on this character. As expected some of his features are difficult to get just right. The 'wings' are the obvious stumbling block. Think I'm getting there...what d'ya think?

MNFHcyTh.jpg

z7IdrSjh.jpg

OK then, not a huge amount of interest in this character so just some finished pix

Dont ya know, if it's not about a graflex or other lightsaber, nobody cares around here?:p

Looks fantastic my friend.
Crazy that this is what you accomplish when your "taking a break" from another project.
Any chance you molded this?
Something I want to build for my own collection, but why build one when you've already nailed it.
Couldn't amazing it getting any better than this.
Let me know.
Robert

Hi Robert...thanks. No sorry I did not make a cast of this, and you'll need a lot of Bondo to get the final shape right.

Good luck

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back