Arc Reactor Kit Build... Problem..Help!

TheIcon333

ARInstructions.jpg Ok, Hey guys (and gals), I bought this arc reactor kit off Aliexpress and the instructions came in Chinese or Japanese or whatever, we'll just say it's Mandarin :)..I can figure most of it out pretty easily but I ran into a few problems and was wondering if there was anyone who could help or maybe just happened to be a translator. problem1.JPG The First problem I ran into was what it said in the box with 145mm on it. I received no ring that matches the one on the bottom right so I was wondering if Im supposed to make this ring out of the copper wire the kit provided or what? I know I use the copper for the coils that go around the reactor but am I suppose to wrap around to make this circle here? Please any help or suggestions appreciated.

problem2.JPGMy second problem is on step 10. The 2 points on the side of the coils that has "PAINT" coming from I know is supposed to look like 2 solder points but I've seen these kind of kits use a drop of glue instead to represent a solder point then painted silver to look like the real thing. My question is basically what does all that Mandarin say in this step??

You guys are the best here as I check this forum constantly for ideas and just plain old entertainment constantly. I really wanna make this prop the correct way and not just assume its done a certain way and then find out later the instructions were telling me the correct way, I just couldnt understand them. Thanks so much and like I said all help is greatly appreciated.

Problem 1: The instruction basically asked you to use the copper wire to form a circle with circumference of approx. 145mm and wrap it around for 5 more turns. That 3 points shown in the diagram is where you apply the tape.

Problem 2: Your understanding on this is correct where the 2 points are actually glue (I believed it comes with the kit). Once you applied the glue and waited for 15 minutes, paint it with silver paint/marker to make it looks like weld point.

Hope this could help you out.

Problem 1: The instruction basically asked you to use the copper wire to form a circle with circumference of approx. 145mm and wrap it around for 5 more turns. That 3 points shown in the diagram is where you apply the tape.

Problem 2: Your understanding on this is correct where the 2 points are actually glue (I believed it comes with the kit). Once you applied the glue and waited for 15 minutes, paint it with silver paint/marker to make it looks like weld point.

Hope this could help you out.
you are lucky !I know chinese !!I can,translate it for you

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back