E-11 Blaster Questions

RoyDeckard

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just bought these off of eBay, look like the beginning of a beautiful E-11 Blaster to me!

Now a quick few questions for folks who have built these before:

I know there is an item on the E-11 (particularly over the magazine) that people still don't know what it is (The piece on the mouse droids and Luke's land speeder as well). What has everyone else used to build these parts? I was thinking housings for a fuse, or possibly a 3-D printed version, but I would love a second opinion on what could be used, especially on a budget.

Seeing as though a vintage Sterling L2A3 is pretty rare these days and I'm on a bit of a budget, what would be a good alternative to the original? I was looking at a full steel S&T Airsoft gun, but any other suggestions are welcome as well!

Thanks guys!

E-11 Blaster Stoof.jpgE-11 Blaster.jpgStuff for E11.jpg

If you seriously want to make an E11 I suggest you go to whitearmor.net.

Those guys are great and are more than willing to help you with any questions you have. There are also plenty of options to keep your cost down by using kits or other parts runs. Mine is mostly scratch built from aluminum with some resin parts from runs. The power cylinders posted above are from trent but you can also buy a 3d printed set for alot less. It all depends on your budget. I used trents scope on my build and like it very much. My cylinders are 3d printed from Shapeways.com from a user themainthesuitcase.

IMG_2738.JPGIMG_2739.JPGIMG_2743.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

You can buy a pipe kit from doopydoos.com but you will need to use a pvc pipe or aluminum and drill out your own holes. Doopydoos also sells a completed kit and you can use the parts you have to go with it.

Doopys are good blasters indeed.
Excellent pipe blaster you can also get from Phoenix Props, I think he has/had a run here too

I know there is an item on the E-11 (particularly over the magazine) that people still don't know what it is (The piece on the mouse droids and Luke's land speeder as well). What has everyone else used to build these parts? I was thinking housings for a fuse, or possibly a 3-D printed version, but I would love a second opinion on what could be used, especially on a budget.

As others have said plenty of builds over on WhiteArmor.net. Check my build of my mouse droid here on RPF, very basic and very budget but gives you an idea of what you can do depending on accuracy levels you're trying to achieve. But there are ready made 3d printed ones available on various 3d printing websites aswell.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back