Predator Trophy Wall

cyberpred

Sr Member
Giving my Blade Wall to a friend.

Making the space a Predator trophy Wall.

I need detailed pics. Any help is appreciated.

C

heres a pic of the neca diorama

NEC12127.jpg

There is some other wall inspiration for AVPr to review

5227071-009.jpg

Attachments

• 5227071-009.jpg
    5227071-009.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 551
That's an awesome project! I've always wanted to do that. I wouldn't do an exact replica as I would like to hide other sci-fi and fantasy skulls in (like the did with the alien) the display. All your work is excellent (I loved the Forbidden Planet saucer by the way), I can't wait to see how this turns out!!!!

NECA is making an xenomorph skull available at some point, it looks pretty close to the one in PredatorII.

BUT...

It's going to be foam filled latex. I personally wouldn't waste the money on that material, it won't last forever...heck, it might not even last eight or nine years before it starts degrading. So it would end up a waste of money.

There was a guy here who went by the name Fantasy Creations, or Fantasy Designs...something like that, and he was making 1:1 sculpts of some of the alien skulls in the PII display, and he was going to mold and make copies to sell, but there hasn't been word on that in years.

The easiest piece to do is the human skull. Tons of human skulls available all over the place.

Wow, some of the ambition and skill on this site amazes me. I don't know if I'd ever be able to finish a project of that size. Good on you bro.

Will not be a Duplicate. My own interpretation.

Guys. Any ideas are appreciated. If you know where to get cool skulls love the help

C

As silly as it sounds I got a cool Werewolf skull at the Halloween store a couple years ago. I saw a Klingon skull and grey alien skull on eBay. I also saw a T-Rex skull kit a while back and a dragon! the point is if you look around you'll find plenty of options. For your own Klingon you could take a reasonably priced human skull and add details with epoxy putty, it would really be easy to do! I'm babbling, I just think this is an awesome project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back