New York Comic Con 2017

This thing becomes more of a clusterf... every year. I don't buy that 3- and 4-day passes have been dropped in order to make singles available to more people. It's an easy way of charging more $ for the same product.

good luck ticket seekers.

i remeber the days when it was easy to get tickets. no one cared. until it became a hit.

and over booked. and over crowded and....

thank you retro con and smaller venues

Decided to pass as well this year. Too much hoops to jump through, and way too much drama at the con in order to enjoy any of the experience.

exactly. now with this silly fan verification thing that doesn't seem to do much good...

chances are you'll only be able to get into one big panel if you wait four hours in advance, and happen to find the right line to get that pre ticket to wait two hours in before the four hours in advance...and ugh.

it's just no fun anymore.

Lol NYCC tickets are honestly pretty easy to get. Myself and three friends all tried for tickets. Immediately clicked the link at 11am and we all got through in minutes. Be there on time or don't get tickets... not that hard.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back