What would be a fair price for a ton of old Star Wars Insiders?

Paracord Junky

Keep in mind this is not an offer/sale thread. I'm not quite ready to list yet; I'm just looking to get some opinions from my fellow fans and collectors on value. When i do list them on ebay i'll update this but i'm very tight on cash right now so there probably won't be a thread in the Junkyard(i miss the old days when access was free). I have from #1(back when it was called Lucasfilm Magazine) to some point in the Prequel era. Have neither space nor inclination to display them, so it's time to pass them on. All in decent condition, typical wear from being leafed through frequently but with care and then sitting in a box on a shelf for ten years. God has it really been that long? Anyway, they seem to be going for $3-8 individually but since i have an unbroken line from the beginning I'd rather keep them together. Thoughts?

I have found that publications really don't hold value. I doubt you will even get individual pricing for the lot.

I have found that publications really don't hold value. I doubt you will even get individual pricing for the lot.

I agree. I had a nice LOT of them and tried piecing them out. I found I couldn't sell them one by one because shipping was almost as much per piece as the purchase price and people felt it was not worth it. I ended up selling the lot for a pretty cheap price.

yikes. maybe i'll just hold onto them then. that's even less than they cost as a lot on the bay the first place. THanks for the input.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back