My three custom Bandai action figures....a reshoot

Scarecrow Joe

Sr Member
There are separate threads for these elsewhere but since I reshoot them recently thought some of you would like to see them again.

The Gunslinger Trooper (straight out of my imagination....would love a character like this one!) An introduction to his bio:

After the final battle of Endor the Empire and its leaders, Vader and Palpatine, were defeated by the Rebels the few remains of the Empire scattered across the Galaxy. Some systems still continued under the Empire even in this weakened form. As we know slowly the Empire evolved into the First Order. Since this took almost 3 decades a lot of the technology that once formed the powerful Empire trickled down to the vast territories and into the hands of a lot of different sentient life forms, some of which used it for its own gain. In view of this the Empire started to collect as much of this technology including of course the various types of personal armor that ended up in the different planets and galaxies where battles occurred. Due to their diminished resources not all of these items could be collected. Its in this setting where this guy obtained the stormtrooper armor he wears. He payed a high price for it and a few lives were wasted along the way. He has become a mercenary and will work for you if the price is right. From assassinations, to trafficking if you can pay him he will be at your side. Due to its efficacy and lethality he has gained a popular, yet mysterious status, as The Gunslinger Trooper. No one knows who he is, where he came from, only that he is human.

The armor has been refitted and maintained as well as he could possibly can under the circumstances. It shows the wear and tear of probably thousands of battles. His weapons of choice are 2 modified blasters in two left and right holsters. It is rumored that he has been recruited by the new wave of rebels for a hefty price. Some high officials of the New Order have shown preoccupation and there is an equally hefty price on his head....
IMG_5486 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5494 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5501 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5503 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5507 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

Captain Rex

IMG_5513 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5519 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5521 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5523 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5539 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

Commander Cody

IMG_5543 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5547 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5553 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5559 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

IMG_5563 by Oscar Baez Soria, on Flickr

:D

I definitely like the 'Trooper with No Name". I'm sure he's chomping on a cigar under the helmet... somehow.

Great photography. The last photo of the Clint-trooper is absolutely superb. Love the heavy weathering on the armour too.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back