Batman black eye make up

NickDanger

There is probably already a thread on this but...

Re: black eye make up especially for Batman

So far I have only used Ben Nye make up and Maybelline eyeliner and black eye shadow. I was fairly happy with it as long as I take a little time with it. I saw someone post at the Brotherhood of the Bat forum stating they use black liquid latex. I had forgotten that I had some so I tried it out and I think I like it! I will still have to use eye liner on my lash line/tear duct and rather than powdering with regular make up setting powder I used black eye shadow to coat the latex to keep it from sticking to itself on my eye lids. The whole thing did clean off a lot easier than the black grease make up. I think I will used the latex from now on.

So, what do you other Batmen (Batmans?) use to blacken your eyes?

Eye Black always seems to run if it's hot. Going to a Con in a rubber mask definitely makes for a sweaty mess. I use Maybeline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner. It doesn't run!

First time I cosplayed Nightwing I used my girlfriend's eye shadow and eye liner. It looked pretty great, held up in the heat. But when it came to taking it off. It just wasn't happening.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back