Kit Fisto mask help?

ALF

Jr Member
What up RPF?!
I'm thinking of joining the 501st or Rebel Legion when I turn 18, and I'm highly considering joining as Kit Fisto, as he's kickass and has been my favorite jedi since I was a youngling.
Any ideas on where to even start with the costume? I've seen a lot of people modding the rubies mask, which does look pretty rad. I don't know where to go about with the robes though.

Here are some good ones from ROTS:

That help some? I will head to Joanns in a bit and look around at fabric.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Looks like 11 tentacles... I am definitely not a " master at all things Kit Fisto" but maybe someone with more experience with this Jedi, will help you along your road with the mask, and hands.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Dude, you're a big help, thanks so much! Hmmm, I think it may be 14 tentacles but I'm not 100% sure.

I just did some research, I guess it is 14 tentacles (2 in the front 12 in the back), may be a bit of a hassle when making the mask haha but I'm willing. Thanks again man!!!

Pix of the prosthetics being applied.
Image-02.jpg

Edit, I just found this pic.
24fllrb.png

BTW there are several links at the bottom of this page on this costume.

Last edited:
What up RPF?!
I'm thinking of joining the 501st or Rebel Legion when I turn 18, and I'm highly considering joining as Kit Fisto, as he's kickass and has been my favorite jedi since I was a youngling.
Any ideas on where to even start with the costume? I've seen a lot of people modding the rubies mask, which does look pretty rad. I don't know where to go about with the robes though.

Totally agree. Other than Mace Windu, Obi-wan, and Yoda, Fisto is the best jedi.

And if course D6 comes to the rescue as always;) nice pics of the prosthetics. Kind of cool to see the antenna being separated from the head. I guess they tucked the guys dreads into them ?? Crazy!

Yeah that's crazy and rad! Awesome Ep II and III comparison! Not a lot of people acknoledge the vastly different masks and robes.

I think it's Force an Destiny.

She's been running a game and I was looking for miniatures for her to use for the PC's.
I already got her some more dice and made a dice bag.
Also got her a model of Slave One since the PC's will be using a Firespray for their ship.

When she gets a chance she'll be bringing it over for me to look at.

The Rubies mask, with a new paint job and weathering is actually pretty good if you pad out the inside and the dreads. Very soft foam works quite well. The hands can be found by searching for "alien hands" or "monster hands" on costume/eBay sites. Just repaint them to match the mask when you repaint that. For the painting, I would use acrylics, sprayed lightly with an airbrush. Rattle cans add too much paint too fast and it will soon crack.

The robes are pretty standard in design and if there is a decent seamstress/tailor in your area they should be just a matter of finding fabric you like. I think MR did a version of the saber as well so that is a matter of searching. I cannot remember if any of the other major replicators of sabers offer a Fisto version but it is worth a look.

We had a member of our Rebel Legion/501st group that did Fisto for several years.

Fair warning, you will sweat like an Olympic Track star, in the tropics, on a hot day, after eating spicy chili, running his second marathon of the day. You WILL lose weight. Drink plenty of water!!

Fair warning, you will sweat like an Olympic Track star, in the tropics, on a hot day, after eating spicy chili, running his second marathon of the day. You WILL lose weight. Drink plenty of water!!

P7 makes a good point. These latex/silicone masks and such will make you burn fat like there's no tommorow. I lost maybe 10lbs in the first few months I wore my Fett....

The Rubies mask, with a new paint job and weathering is actually pretty good if you pad out the inside and the dreads. Very soft foam works quite well. The hands can be found by searching for "alien hands" or "monster hands" on costume/eBay sites. Just repaint them to match the mask when you repaint that. For the painting, I would use acrylics, sprayed lightly with an airbrush. Rattle cans add too much paint too fast and it will soon crack.

The robes are pretty standard in design and if there is a decent seamstress/tailor in your area they should be just a matter of finding fabric you like. I think MR did a version of the saber as well so that is a matter of searching. I cannot remember if any of the other major replicators of sabers offer a Fisto version but it is worth a look.

We had a member of our Rebel Legion/501st group that did Fisto for several years.

Thanks for all the info I really appreciate it and have taken note! Hot damn!!! Not looking forward to the weight loss as I'm already a twig lmao

- - - Updated - - -

P7 makes a good point. These latex/silicone masks and such will make you burn fat like there's no tommorow. I lost maybe 10lbs in the first few months I wore my Fett....
Lmfao oh no

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's Force an Destiny.

She's been running a game and I was looking for miniatures for her to use for the PC's.
I already got her some more dice and made a dice bag.
Also got her a model of Slave One since the PC's will be using a Firespray for their ship.

When she gets a chance she'll be bringing it over for me to look at.
Ooo dude that sounds awesome, be sure to post some pics!!!

I had an attempt at making my own version of a Sith Nautolan, got nicknamed "Sith Fisto".
I didn't really know what I was doing, but it turned out 'okay', the tendrils took a long time to make (I was making 1 every 2 days) and the mask ended up pretty heavy.
As mentioned above, it was hot , sweaty and the lenses fogged up pretty bad - but it's still quite enjoyable to wear occasionally and give the neck a good workout, lol.
IMG_0172

IMG_0173

It might not help much but I have loads of progress pics on my flickr , even if you find them useful as a guide "how not to do it".

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back