2017 Oklahoma Prop Party Sat. April 8

stanleysterling

Saturday April 8, 2 pm-?
Oklahoma City Area (Near I-235 and Robinson...address forthcoming) at the Casa Del Hombre, the Palace of Manliness, the Warehouse of Wonder!

Come one, come all! Not just limited to Oklahoma, bring out your projects, show them off, meet local/regional makers and share your expertise.

Limited to 75 (and ages 15 yrs old and up), so please RSVP with exact number to Ryan McKinley (i.e. StanleySterling) RNSMCKIN@Hotmail.com
Meat & beverages provided, sides to share are welcome

We'll have some giveaways and door prizes

Attendees:
Phillip W--Guest of Honor
Ryan M.
John E.
Carissa E.
Rick Y.
Austin Y.
Raine M.
Len F.
Steve
Richie
Tony L. Plus 1
Roger C. Plus 1
Connor C.
Daryn L.
Paul S.
Gary W. (maybe, but I hope so!)
Brodie B.

Last edited:
I'll have several tables to display your projects. As my workshop is unfolding, I'm building more workbenches and such. Between four, 4 ft x 4 ft workbenches and two 6 ft x 3 ft scaffolding rigs, I think that should hold it all. I'm so stoked to see what folks have been working on.

Incredible update: Phillip Wise will be our guest of honor! He has so wonderfully agreed to come and speak to us about his many wonderful prop builds and collaborations. A must-see for anyone that is interested in upping their prop projects to the next level.

I've decided to keep the theme of the party a secret, but it should be fun for those that come out. We still have spots left, so spread the word! It should be a fun gathering.

Last edited:
Okay--I've been asked about schedule, with a speaker, food and all, so here we go!

2-3 Show up, set up, get badges, mingle
3-3:30--Phillip Wise
3:30-4--Ribs & Smoked Turkey arrive!
4-4:15 Raffle!!!
4:15-???--General Parry Antics

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back