Hasbro Millennium Falcon - Sidewalls Help

hulkmeister

Hello, new member here and just got my Hasbro Millennium Repaint done. I was made aware that there were sidewalls 3D parts available for this but there were too many threads for me to go through!

Can someone please point me in the right direction as to what's out there and price if possible? Also, are these stickers easy to remove if I replace them with the 3D parts? Thanks!

That's the set... Tony will hook you up.

As for the stickers... don't worry about it. you'll want to remove the sidewalls that are there anyway.

Jedi Dade

That's the set... Tony will hook you up.

As for the stickers... don't worry about it. you'll want to remove the sidewalls that are there anyway.

Jedi Dade

I haven't gotten around to building mine yet.

Do the sidewalls where the stickers are need to be removed?

I thought these would just slot in. I guess maybe it isn't deep enough without removing them?

I haven't started mine either but I did fit some of them into the areas they go just to look at them. I though that some would be fine with the sidewall, but others the wall would need to be removed.

I haven't gotten around to building mine yet.

Do the sidewalls where the stickers are need to be removed?

I thought these would just slot in. I guess maybe it isn't deep enough without removing them?

there are several places with all different levels...
shapeways.com search Hasbro falcon
Randy Cooper models.com he makes lots of stuff
falcon3dparts.com don't think he has sidewalls but has other upgrade parts
Im not putting prices up, everyone has different expectations and desires, for me all of the places listed make my mouth water!

Note that some of what comes up in Shapeways for the Hasbro falcon by "308 bits" is available at some level from Tony RR in that thread. Mike Salzo just casts the parts in resin

Is the run still open in the junkyard? There were a series of sets of resin casts taken off the 3d prints sold through there. I picked up the one that was everything but landing gear, and the pieces were fantastic - very clean, minimal flash, crisp detail. And yeah, sidewalls probably all need to go as their locations generally represent the sticky-outiest parts of the greeblies on the 32" model, so you're going to want to plant your replacement walls where the existing walls are.

im trying to create my own 3d models for 3d print. For now, i´m working on the sidewalls. Im using Autocad 3d for the modeler. My only concern is how to create the curved walls. Any sugestion? Thanks

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back