Batman Arkham Hybrid Cowl: Custom Design

Reznor9

Sr Member
There are several things I love about the Arkham Knight Batsuit. But the cowl Ive felt lacks the same fear inducing intensity as the one from Origins. For this reason I decided to design a hybrid of the two. With the devilish scowl and exaggerated cheek structure of the Origins cowl mixed seamlessly with the sharp angles and hi-tech design cues of the Arkham Knight cowl.

It started with a quick photoshop mashup and was then passed along to Stevie at Crimson Coscrafts for 3D modeling.

The result was an amazingly beautiful cowl.

Last edited:
Re: Batman: Arkham Hybrid Cowl

I have a 24 inch head and the model was made as such. This is a simple test print, printed in house. Purely printed for fit and sizing before sending the model to shapeways for professional printing as I noticed some distortion in the hex details on the sides of the cowl when using my own printer. The cowl will later be molded and cast in urethane.
Untitled by Jerry Adams, on Flickr

I always loved the Origins Cowl, the Knight Cowl just never really had the fierceness I wanted.

Any plans for a run?
Yes sir. This item will be posted on my shop once it has been molded. Item has already been sent to shape ways and should be completed by the 17th and reach my home by the 22nd.

I always loved the Origins Cowl, the Knight Cowl just never really had the fierceness I wanted.
My thoughts exactly. But now it does. ;)

Love this idea!! Very cool looking cowl, wow!!
Thank you!

did you made that with foam?

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk
No.

Yes sir. This item will be posted on my shop once it has been molded. Item has already been sent to shape ways and should be completed by the 17th and reach my home by the 22nd.

My thoughts exactly. But now it does. ;)

Thank you!

No.

How can I find your shop? I don't see it on Etsy anymore unless it changed names...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back