Here's an informal poll. What should be my next saber project

Thanks for chiming in everyone. I've worked on the shared stunt master, cleaning up the print and getting it ready for casting. I'm calling shops to get quotes.

Also, I've been working on redesigning my OWK ep1 saber to make it a little more accurate and to make the build up a bit more solid in case people want to add electronics and duel with it.

Here you can see the basic assembly design. The different colors are different parts
owkep1dueling.jpgowkep1dueling2.jpg

Dan

No. Dimensionally these will be the most accurate ever. But I've changed the construction to be much more sturdy

Sounds perfect to me. As long as it's as accurate in its dimensions as possible, that's all I really care about.

As part of making the construction more solid, and with the color coding you've done, does that mean these renderings are only showing 4 separate parts, rather than the 7 or so we'd be used to seeing here?

I'd like to add Ani ep II and Kit's saber to my Yoda suggestion. You basically never see em.

- - - Updated - - -

Osht i guess its been decided

How about a 100% accurate Obi ROTS? Roman's is nice but the control box is not accurate. It's designed around a Slothfurnace clamp card which is different than what was used on the actual prop. Also, there are slight concessions on the emitter to accommodate the FX blade. The emitter hole is enlarged and thus the dimples are smaller. A static prop would be great, dimensionally the same as the MR but not as shiny and new, better matched to the slightly more worn screen used hero.

No offense to Roman or Sloth, both make awesome stuff. :thumbsup

I'm not really interested in doing an Ani ep2 saber because to my eyes tridcouldwalker nailed it and there really is no room for improvement there.

As to Kit's. I have some plans to do all the Council sabers, but probably closer to the 20th aniversary

That was my model/drawings in that run and I hope you do do it because I never got one...

On my last run, I worked with Acerocket. Both of our runs were very close. For this one I've made some very minor tweaks. They will be pretty indistinguishable to most eyes though

I finally tracked one of yours down a few years ago, and am getting one of Acerockets that he's making right now. Don't make me buy another, because I will...

Another I would like to see someone make at some point is from the Marvel Star Wars comic when Luke is in the gladiator arena and given the green lightsaber. It had a cool design.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back