Disneyland Haunted Mansion Bathroom Completed

blastmaster

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi All,
If you like Disneyland or better yet the Haunted Mansion you going to love this project!!
My Daughter and I were at a Disney Auction and met some people that where bidding on one of the Stretching posters from the Haunted Mansion, (They Didn't Win), But my daughter was talking with the wife and she said that they wallpapered their bed room with the same wallpaper that was used in the Haunted Mansion Foyer, so we got motivated, we went home and I found the vendor that makes the wallpaper and order enough to do our downstairs bathroom. And that started it, My Daughter and I did all the work, we Gutted Completely the bathroom, hung the wallpaper (we never had done that before, what a pain), Broke out the chop saw, lots of on line ordering, manual labor,(my daughter is awesome), etc.... Took us about 3 weeks from being to end!!! The pictures should tell the story pretty well!! Hope you enjoy.
All our best,
AL & HannaH
Haunted House BR 1.jpegHaunted House BR 2.jpegHaunted Mansion BR 3.jpegHaunted Mansion BR 4.jpegHaunted Mansion BR 5.jpegHaunted Mansion BR 6.jpegHaunted Mansion BR 7.jpegHaunted Mansion BR 8.jpegHaunted Mansion 9.jpegHaunted Mansion BR 10.jpegHaunted Mansion 11.jpegHaunted Mansion 12.jpegHaunted Mansion 13.jpeg

Haunted House BR 1.jpeg

Haunted House BR 2.jpeg

Haunted Mansion BR 3.jpeg

Haunted Mansion BR 4.jpeg

Haunted Mansion BR 5.jpeg

Haunted Mansion BR 6.jpeg

Haunted Mansion BR 7.jpeg

Haunted Mansion BR 8.jpeg

Haunted Mansion 9.jpeg

Haunted Mansion BR 10.jpeg

Haunted Mansion 11.jpeg

Haunted Mansion 12.jpeg

Haunted Mansion 13.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy **** this is the coolest thing I have EVER seen! Well done! My sister is a Disney fanatic, especially with the haunted mansion, Ill have to show her, we are going next week! Well done man, seriously its gorgeous!

Holy **** !! This is amazing! Bravo good sir. Now all you gotta do is rig the foyer music to come on when you hit the light switch. ;)

Crappy question, but is the toilet a ghost brand? I dont see it.

The push button light switches......nice touch, very period correct.

With a bathroom like that no body is aloud to go to the rest room,.....LOL. The Toilet is there, it's black, you wouldn't believe what a pain to get a black toilet and how expensive they are, but we hunted for a deal. Here is a picture ID ing the Toilet. And yes vintage light switches, at first I was going with real vintage switches, then I thought , Do I want to burn down our house, "NO", so found a few companies that make new / vintage look push button switches, hoping to eventually do the whole house!!!!
Thanks for all the kind remarks everyone!!!!
AL
HM Black Toilet ID.jpeg

This is really GORGEOUS! I'm always in love with a 'total environment' creation. They are the epitome of a collector's dream. Three cheers for this. It's just wonderful!

Last edited by a moderator:
With a bathroom like that no body is aloud to go to the rest room,.....LOL. The Toilet is there, it's black, you wouldn't believe what a pain to get a black toilet and how expensive they are, but we hunted for a deal. Here is a picture ID ing the Toilet. And yes vintage light switches, at first I was going with real vintage switches, then I thought , Do I want to burn down our house, "NO", so found a few companies that make new / vintage look push button switches, hoping to eventually do the whole house!!!!
Thanks for all the kind remarks everyone!!!!

Again, home run and kudos to you and the family.
AL
View attachment 712893

Ah....I see it now. I looked at a house that had an entire black bathroom. Black marble, black poopers, black walls the whole shabang. While cool, we passed but talk about the black hole every once in a while.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back