All-New Wolverine *COMPLETE*

Re: All-New Wolverine *WIP*

for the claws, measure your forearms and hands. make some to of cardboard and see if you can make them out of wood or aluminum. Don't make metal ones too pointy, or they won't be allowed in conventions. Here is a template I used, I did not create, but these are for 3 claw setups.View attachment 716091

Cheers for the template, can't really make metal ones though as there's no way my con will allow them >_<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small weekend update:

Have finished printing the other half of the belt buckle. Also sprayed some filler primer on the parts to make them smooth and ready for painting. Sanded the cowl some more and put one last coat of primer on it, it could probably use some more sanding but I'm gonna try and paint it this week to see how it turns out and go from there :)

Still need to figure out if I want to make the eyeholes bigger though and if I want to go for the white eye comic book look!

c7491730501c282f196194aceb2dac61.jpg
c30897ad210fc1ba7dc7a3df89d502cb.jpg

Looks great. I want 3-D Printer too. :D

For cowl, I suggest you, don't make white eyes with mesh or etc. White eyes looks cool in only comics, not in real life I think. If you can see easily from eye holes than don't make them bigger.

Nice t-shirt by the way. :D

Looks great. I want 3-D Printer too. :D

For cowl, I suggest you, don't make white eyes with mesh or etc. White eyes looks cool in only comics, not in real life I think. If you can see easily from eye holes than don't make them bigger.

Nice t-shirt by the way. :D

Sometimes 3d printers are great and sometimes they're just too fiddly for me >_<

Yeah I can see out of them so maybe I won't make them bigger!

Hahah cheers :) and thanks for still watching the thread

looks good! first all new wolverine cosplay I've seen and its amazing. i cant wait to see the finished product!

Didn't get around to painting the cowl on the weekend because I've found another cowl file that relates a lot better to the comics so I may be making this one instead.. we will see how much I get through tonight after work.

But I did get to paint my buckle on the weekend, here it is
7a9c24f36ca37ca079999bf05d938f11.jpg

Will probably go over the x again with some black :)

Also bought my tickets for supanova so the pressure is on now!

The buckle looks great! Everything is coming a long so well. I still think you should finish the original cowl, it looks great! Still, what's important is that you're happy with it. Good luck on the new cowl!

The buckle looks great! Everything is coming a long so well. I still think you should finish the original cowl, it looks great! Still, what's important is that you're happy with it. Good luck on the new cowl!

Thanks for the feedback, you guys are what give me motivation to finish this especially now with the dreary weather over here!

Yeah I'm thinking of still painting it I'm just really scared too hahaha. We will see how fast I can make the other one look as good as my original.

im in the process of doing an mcu Spider-Man cosplay and its a pain! im getting all my supplies and im trying to sculpt/cast the front spider by next month. im in school so my builds gonna be slow. but like you im going the dye sub route then puffy paint. if you need help, dont hesitate to contact me. i can do some small casting like logos or belt buckles once i get supplies :) :)

im in the process of doing an mcu Spider-Man cosplay and its a pain! im getting all my supplies and im trying to sculpt/cast the front spider by next month. im in school so my builds gonna be slow. but like you im going the dye sub route then puffy paint. if you need help, dont hesitate to contact me. i can do some small casting like logos or belt buckles once i get supplies :) :)

The puffy paint on the spider man cosplays are insane, but take a heap of time, hope you can finish it!
And awesome, thanks for the heads up :)

no problem and thanks. its gonna be months in the making but it'll be worth it. im sure you can relate.
The puffy paint on the spider man cosplays are insane, but take a heap of time, hope you can finish it!
And awesome, thanks for the heads up :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back