All-New Wolverine *COMPLETE*

All-New Wolverine *WIP*

On the square enix figure it looks like a full glove with a sort of hand plate on it? But then I'm not as much of an expert as you hahaha. The only problem I see is if you buy the glove and forearm sleeve separate the colours will be slightly different maybe?

No expert, learning as I go.but thank you for the compliment :). Yes I agree that's the dilemma. I guess I could dye a full leather white one if push comes to shove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: All-New Wolverine *WIP*

I can now officially say I have taken up the mantle of The Wolverine aka the All New Wolverine starter pack!

14809de0af60d359a2a71ab2b6dfb840.jpg

Soooooo today was the greatest day ever! I kept getting stopped for pictures and complimented on my work so that was really awesome :D
As promised, here are some pics (I got so many so I tried to choose my favourites), especially the one with Tom Taylor and him taking my claw haha, oh and as you can see I also need to work on an angry face!

unnamed (3).jpgunnamed (5).jpgunnamed (1).jpgunnamed (7).jpgunnamed.jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (4).jpg

Once again, thank you to everyone who has watched my thread and commented, you are the ones who kept me motivated and accountable through the entire build, I couldn't of done it without you and the awesome people of the RPF! :D

i should be getting a suit next month when i get a new job. i just turned 16 so im doing the amazing ricochet from the tasm 2 video game and/or an ultimate Spider-Man (Bagely version) plus a webpack. im leaning more towards the ultimate version myself (that version is a 15 year-old peter parker) but any thoughts or opinions?

i should be getting a suit next month when i get a new job. i just turned 16 so im doing the amazing ricochet from the tasm 2 video game and/or an ultimate Spider-Man (Bagely version) plus a webpack. im leaning more towards the ultimate version myself (that version is a 15 year-old peter parker) but any thoughts or opinions?

I like the Bagely version also, but of course it is totally up to you :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back