All-New Wolverine *COMPLETE*

Re: All-New Wolverine *WIP*

Cheers! Thanks again for watching the thread, everyone who has been watching and commenting have all given me motivation to finish this build and to start up an instagram so that's exciting!
Great! I'm happy to be part of the motivation squad! ill be looking out for future threads from you and hopefully ill have my spider symbol cast soon :)

Cowl 90% complete, unfortunately some of the blue bled through into the yellow so needs a bit of touch up but other then that the elastic for the chin needs to be attached and it's complete :)
All in all I'm pretty happy with how it's looking
39b29fd363b65db86220124442d5b1f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowl is complete with elastic strap, belt is now complete, boot covers are 50% complete as they need a paint job and need to be fitted properly to my shoes. Having a bit of trouble with my claws as the glue is taking forever to set (I think it may be off)
Oh and added a pic with the cowl on, looking pretty cool! :D
unnamed (5).jpgunnamed (3).jpg

That looks fantastic! You did a really good job on the cowl, looks seamless. Looks like it's all coming together.

Boots are slowly getting there, it's cold here tonight so it's taking a lot longer for the paint to dry so luckily I have a heat gun to speed up the process. Third coat applied now I'm off to bed. My hand is also starting to look like a smurf... haha gonna be fun to explain at work tomorrow

5a235a33cc1f1216ef49f460453551f9.jpg
4e47b4c4a6d6fe331682fc13d4249984.jpg

Random question, what are you using for your gloves?I've been racking my brain trying some to use. If I missed this in your thread I apologize, but I don't remember seeing it.

Random question, what are you using for your gloves?I've been racking my brain trying some to use. If I missed this in your thread I apologize, but I don't remember seeing it.

I realized I didn't wear my gloves when I first posted the pic in my zentai suit, I paid about $5 extra and they sewed me up a pair matching the colour of my suit so that was handy!

I realized I didn't wear my gloves when I first posted the pic in my zentai suit, I paid about $5 extra and they sewed me up a pair matching the colour of my suit so that was handy!

That was a really good idea. Thank you. I've got to decide if I want one glove or a forearm sleeve with a separate glove.

That was a really good idea. Thank you. I've got to decide if I want one glove or a forearm sleeve with a separate glove.

On the square enix figure it looks like a full glove with a sort of hand plate on it? But then I'm not as much of an expert as you hahaha. The only problem I see is if you buy the glove and forearm sleeve separate the colours will be slightly different maybe?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back