Limited Run Star Lord Vol 2 - Big Effect Props CLEARNACE added Dec. 5 2023

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Over the time I produced this jacket, several got returned for various reasons. I have now photographed and listed them all on my shop at a huge discount.

Check them out here. Probably the last ones that will ever be sold.

I'm am beginning a final run of this jacket. It's tough to keep getting all the materials in small quantities for the individual jackets I've sold.
So I'm doing a final run. It will close on July 26 or so. After that, I will not offer this jacket anymore.

To purchase, use this link: Red Leather and Printed Fabric Jacket (Custom Sizing!)

It will be about 3 months until delivery. That is not an exact delivery date, that is an estimate.

Pics:

5C95z6K.jpg

7owV3gk.jpg

pftL7ql.jpg

More:

Attachments

• Big Comps.jpg
    Big Comps.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 617
  • 8 blur.jpg
    8 blur.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 556
Last edited:
Re: STAR-LORD Vol. 2 Jacket (screen accurate)

I'm interested! Will these be custom-sized, or are you gonna do small,medium,large,etc?

Very interested but agree need to do custom sizing. This jacket is meant to be fitted.

Very interested but agree need to do custom sizing. This jacket is meant to be fitted.

I hope it's an option. It being such a complicated jacket makes it harder but I'll see what can be done.

Re: STAR-LORD Vol. 2 Jacket (screen accurate) PICS

Count me interested. If you do as well with the detail here as you did with the bags, I see no reason I need to do this myself. However, if you need a second pair of eyes from a professional tailor to suss things out, let me know!

Please add me to the interest list! Will you include the pin on the lapel as well? :)

Please add me to the interest list! Will you include the pin on the lapel as well? :)

No, I'm not planning to make any hardware, (other than, hopefully, the rivets that are all over the jacket) but I know others are already working on that!

I should have some update pics in the next couple days.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back