RIP Bill Paxton

Man if they dont include him in the damn oscar tribute... Ill start a one man riot. Its 2017, to say they didnt have time to do it is bull****.

Considering how many people they snub every year it won't surprise me. I guarantee TCM will do a short thing for him though, they cover everyone the snobs at the oscars ignore.

Completely saddened to hear earlier today, of his passing. He was simply one of those amazing actors, in such iconic roles, in such memorable films, that it's hard to take in his death. Twister is one of my favorites of his, along with Tombstone and of course Aliens. In fact it's easy to say that all of his starring roles are among my favorite films.
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

RIP Bill Paxton....you will be forever missed.

Another part of our adolescence disappears. He was just one of those great supporting actors that added something vital to all those already great films.

So sad. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. Really enjoyed all the many memorable characters he played so very well. R.I.P.

What? No no no no it how, why
Saw a comment on the net and I just said BS out loud.

But googling and seeing so many outlets reporting on this, it's true? :cry
"this can't be happening man", "game over man, game over" :(

Stars you have been watching growing up, enjoyed their work... then they're no more :( :(

RIP BILL PAXTON and thank you

Very sad to hear this. Loved Bill Paxton in Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals....true lies...R.I.P
Tombstone as well....and he was great in Hatfield and Mccoys

I haven't seen [even close to] everything he was in, but there are a handful of roles he played, where I thought he completely OWNED every scene he was in. Specifically:

Weird Science, Aliens, Near Dark, True Lies, Frailty, & Edge of Tomorrow.

His input in these films, alone, made me a huge fan.

RIP, Mr. Paxton. :cry

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back