Who makes black imperial officer uniforms ? (Besides Anovos)

streetjudge79

Master Member
My sister in law is looking for a black imperial officer uniform. Anyone make them besides Anovos? She's not looking to wait 3 years to have it.
Thanks,

Steve

Cosplaysky also makes them but you may have to do minor alterations. Many over on imperial officer corps have them and they do the job well.

Magnoli will be much nicer overall in quality. Depends on budget and time frame.

Magnoli is nice. Pant flares are not big enough, but the items are quality. Pricey, but usually a 3 month wait.
ClothEars are out of this world. Best materials and their tailoring is unbelievable. Pricey though and about a 6-8 mo wait.

I have a Cosplaysky. I did the following alterations and am now an Imperator (Level 3) with it. For the money it's a good option and with some tweaks can get to the highest level if you so desire.

1. Put in a plastic liner in the collar to make it more rigide
2. Added the "Modesty Panel" behind the collar closure
3. Put interfacing in the flares
4. Had the legs tapered in so they fit more like riding breeches (CPS basically cuts them like regular pants with flares)
5. Added back pocket (they don't come with any pockets when I got mine in 2014)
6. Added elastic stirrups so the breeches stay put in the boot better

UnbNPia.jpg

gY7PrL1.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back