Mad Max Fury Road Vehicles up close pics

breen2057

Sr Member
Heres a link to a lot of pics of the Mad Max Fury Road Vehicles taken by John Platt. they show some great details eg that one of the rear wheels is stuffed full of rags and only the grip part of the tire is rubber.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/26652427/Before-the-Dirt-The-Cars-of-Mad-Max-Fury-Road

1.jpg 2.jpg

Magnificent pictures, think there`s more to come as the photographer had access to 70 vehicles before they were shipped to Africa.

Would like to see someone tackle the Max/Nux shotgun.

mad max shotgun.jpg

So much stuff that nobody would have ever seen in the movie, even going frame-by-frame. Literally every vehicle has its own special details. Don't miss the link for part 2 at the bottom as well. I was hoping for just one pic of Furiosa's steering wheel, but oh well. Somebody probably took it home with them. Plenty of other cool stuff.

-Rog

- - - Updated - - -

So much stuff that nobody would have ever seen in the movie, even going frame-by-frame. Literally every vehicle has its own special details.

-Rog

I agree. I had no idea they put so much detail into those vehicles. That would have been fun!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back