Are these model kits rare

Bengrim09

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
12 Hours Ago Feb 22, 2017, 7:41 AM - Are these rare model kits that people need
On a recent visit to an antique / collectors / junk shop here in the U.K on a scouting trip for my self I noticed some old model kits that I thought might have been used for greeblies,
not knowing of there impending importance I left them there but I took photos and thought I would post them on here for you all to see and tell me if anybody requires any of them,
i would be willing to go back to the shop and purchase them and send them to whoever needs them at the same cost the shop charges me and the postage, I don't want to buy them and be stuck with them as I don't need them, I don't know the prices of them but would go back and ask if anybody is interested in one of the items, if they are rare and hard to find it could be worth another look BUT if they are available everywhere and cheap then I wont waste my time.....
please let me know

i recently posted this on the general model forum and they advised me to post it on here just in case you guys might have need​

Last edited by a moderator:
Just one tamiya armored car in that group provides donor parts. And that is readily available still. So no, none are of use. Thanks for keeping an eye out!

why don't you look them up on ebay and see if there of any value? you might make a couple bucks.....or pounds :)
Thanks trooper but I was just asking in case anybody needed anything and couldn't find it elsewhere as I'm not all that clued up on model kits needed for studio scale, I instantly thought of the RPF model builders when I saw them as I do lots of reading on here.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back