Difference Fujimi Spinners 1:24

RKS

On my search to find my copy of the Fujimi Spinner, I found two copies:
1) Fujimi 1/24 Scale Spinner Blade Runner Flying Car Model Kit, item number 09132.
41JGfWXUTbL.jpg

2) Fujimi 1/24 Blade Runner Future car, item number 091563.
s-l1600.jpg

The "standard" spinner kit has light bars does the future care have them too or has it less parts and is it a less detailed/ reduced version?

Thank you in advance for information.

RKS.

IIRC the 'Future Car' edition is the same kit minus the parts trees and decals to turn it into a police car.
Sort of the same thing some of the model car kits have a regular kit and one with extra parts to turn it into a state trooper version, just the reverse.

The Future Car was the Spinner as it appeared in 'Back to the Future Part II"

Richard, you are correct. The Future Car is from Back to the Future. Hotwheels released a 1\18 diecast Future Car as well.

I have the large Mediacom plastic replica with the idea of turning it into a full spinner down the road.
Back to the Future II had a wonderful collection of exotic show cars and movie prop cars scattered around the future streets- even 'Super Van' was there.

Doh, my bad, Medicom not Hotwheels made it in 1/18 sale. Would love to grab one of those!
There was even another Spinner parked in a driveway.

Attachments

• spinner2er3_8567.jpg
    spinner2er3_8567.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 613
Richard Baker,
Thank you for your information.

Obiwon,
Thank you for your confirmation I'm going to get me the true Spinner item number 09132.

On the basis of it I'm going to get

For trivia fans- the Spinner also made an appearance in the Kurt Russell film 'Solder'. There is a planet wide junkyard and the Spinner appears in the studio set version. It has been said there was an intent to link the two films together into a single universe, instead of just using a handy prop as set dressing.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back