Are these rare model kits that people need

Bengrim09

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
IMG_0008.JPGIMG_0005.JPGIMG_0006.JPGIMG_0002.JPGIMG_0007.JPGIMG_0003.JPGOn a recent visit to an antique / collectors / junk shop here in the U.K on a scouting trip for my self I noticed some old model kits that I thought might have been used for greeblies,
not knowing of there impending importance I left them there but I took photos and thought I would post them on here for you all to see and tell me if anybody requires any of them,
i would be willing to go back to the shop and purchase them and send them to whoever needs them at the same cost the shop charges me and the postage, I don't want to buy them and be stuck with them as I don't need them, I don't know the prices of them but would go back and ask if anybody is interested in one of the items, if they are rare and hard to find it could be worth another look BUT if they are available everywhere and cheap then I wont waste my time.....
please let me know

I think most of them if not all are not really hard to find.
The Tamiya pzkfw's can be a bit pricy though,..so if you can buy them for less than $20each i would consider it to be a bargain.
Personaly i would not pick these up.

Some Tamiya kits get pulled from production, some stay going forever, but the older ones are generally clunky and with today's molding and kit explosion, they're generally not popular.

The DML are all good, but nothing a collector would want. If you see a Tamiya or Eduard 1/16 vehicle, they grab some high prices (although word is they are rereleasing soon), but I don't see any there.

Military kits aren't looked for like the original Aurora stuff where a collector is trying to replace something from their childhood. The kits in the pics are generally late 80s early 90s, just meh. Might even be skipped over if they were in a bargain bin.

While they may not be in high demand as older kits/greeblie kits sometimes are, it was great of you to take the time to think of the group here and post the pictures.

Thanks again!
it was my pleasure to try and help, always thinking of others

Thank you!

You might want to post this also over on the Studio Scale Modeling section- there are people there trying to find matching donor kits for making a perfect reproduction

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back