costume pattern/template software?

ERen89

Anyone know of any software out there for making patterns or templates with ease? Not necessarily looking for something free, something that allows you to create or import a template and to have a layout of your pattern and maybe a viewing of what it'll look like wrapped around a body just for a preview?

EvilTed Smith mentioned on a recent twitch feed that there is someone working on developing a pepakura program that converts files to foam. Might be worth tracking him down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EvilTed Smith mentioned on a recent twitch feed that there is someone working on developing a pepakura program that converts files to foam. Might be worth tracking him down.

oh nice, I actually just came across him the other day. I even went to his website and sent a message to him inquiring about coming up with patterns. Hopefully I'll be able to get a response. I'm really happy I was able to come across him because he is phenomenal. I just ordered quite a number of tools and such from Amazon just from a couple of his videos

oh nice, I actually just came across him the other day. I even went to his website and sent a message to him inquiring about coming up with patterns. Hopefully I'll be able to get a response. I'm really happy I was able to come across him because he is phenomenal. I just ordered quite a number of tools and such from Amazon just from a couple of his videos

Make sure to check out Punished Props - they have 2 great reference books for working with foam. Between their books and EvilTed's patterns you can kick start your builds. Good luck, and post pics - that what this forum is all about!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back