Rogue One Tam Posla Helmet

DaBrodiefish

I was watching a Star Wars theory video on YouTube and they mentioned a new character from rogue one named Tam Posla who is a sort of bounty hunter. I was very intrigued by his costume design and I want to try and make his helmet.
Tam_Posla.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-20 at 5.26.37 PM.png
There is this image of him in the Rogue visual guide, and also he appears briefly in the trailer and film, but i was wondering if any of you had any other pictures to work off of.

I looked through my Rogue One concept art book and I found these. The full body drawing is listed as "Jedha Extras Silhouettes" and was mixed in with a lot of other extra's silhouettes, however the helmet drawing is listed as "Triangle Face Bounty Hunter"
IMG_4451.JPGIMG_4455.JPGIMG_4457.JPGIMG_4461.JPGIMG_4462.JPGIMG_4463.JPG
Keep in mind that these are concept art designs so they might vary from the finished prop from the movie, but from what I can tell this is almost identical to the movie prop.

Good luck on the helmet! I also really like the design, I might add it to the list of 6 other helmets I want to make :lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back